I need a license

The summer months are nearing and I ask that anyone that has an elderly person, or sick person living with them, to be vigilant in the care and to have preventative maintenance done to your air conditioning.  I am a certified heating plus cooling specialist plus I job for a big Heating plus A/C corporation in the Deep South.  Many of our colleagues and I have seen an unfortunate situation where the air conditioning of a home or commercial building failed miserably. The failure of that cooling system resulted in the worst possible result that anyone could imagine.  That said, I’ve had friends call me up to tell me that their air conditioner is not sending the cool out through the HVAC duct asking me to check their Heating plus A/C system.  I don’t necessarily mind to help out, but I do have to be careful.  My employer, for the most part, is expecting me to be paid for Heating plus A/C jobs that I perform.  After all, they sent me to university for Heating plus A/C training plus certification and I am a certified Heating plus A/C specialist, not a handyman looking for a few dollars.  My friends are under the mistaken impression that if their air conditioning is not cooling their beach home to their favorite temperature control, I can just stop by and add some freon to get the temperature control studying back low again. But a Heating plus A/C employer pays for that freon, so anyone needing some must understand that this chemical, which makes your cooling system cool down the air, is not free, although the name may imply differently.