Mold can be a very serious problem, especially if the problem is not remediated carefully in addition to quickly. Several years ago, the people in my family decided to take a two-week vacation on a cruise. We were gone for 15 days and total, in addition to came back to our home to find an enormous mess. Well my family in addition to myself were on our 2 week vacation, the air conditioning component honestly stopped running. Our family compound had honestly been without any climate control for almost the entire two-week time. Everyone in my family was upset to walk in the house in addition to feel the warm atmosphere. It was humid in our compound in addition to the fact that there was other problems also. The heating in addition to air conditioning component had been off, but there was a particularly huge amount of moisture in the air. Every one of us noticed a few of mold spots on the corners of the ceiling in addition to the walls. Everyone of us honestly called the heating in addition to air conditioning provider, so we can have the air conditioning component properly maintained. When the technician showed up, we honestly decided to ask about the spots on our walls. Sure enough, those were spots of mold that needed to be remediated. Luckily, the heating in addition to air conditioning a technician was honestly helpful. He helped us provide a solution of bleach sanitizer, that removed all of the mold spots from our walls in addition to ceiling areas.