You know, I’ve heard of spontaneous combustion but I truthfully never expected that it would happen in my own dwelling.
I entirely went away to my parents’ house for the weekend in addition to then I got a panic-stricken call from one of my neighbors. I was told that my dwelling was on fire! I rushed back to my dwelling as fast as possible only to find that my house was completely damaged due to a fire. The firefighters were able to find the root cause of the fire which was my furnace. I had some items that were too close to the furnace that were flammable. They speculated that the flames must have rolled out of the oil furnace in addition to caught the items on fire. Then everything just went up into flames. It’s a superb thing that my neighbors quickly noticed the smoke coming from my dwelling and called the fire department. Unfortunately, a lot of things in my dwelling were completely damaged. The superb news is that I have fire insurance for my dwelling, so all the damaged items, including the Heating plus A/C appliance were covered. I was genuinely sad though because I lost so many irreplaceable items like old pictures in addition to multiple collectors items. I truthfully never would have expected that my dwelling would go up in flames the way it did because of some kind of unusual spontaneous combustion event, but this is a lesson l acquired. I realize now that it’s absolutely pressing to keep anything that is remotely flammable a good distance away from the furnace. I also want to make sure to get some type of security system that will monitor everything in my dwelling so this never happens again down the road. If there is even a small hint of a fire, I want the fire department to be there quickly to take care of the situation.