I believe an air cleaner will help

My kid has awful seasonal flu symptoms plus they seem to get worse every year.

He just entered the first grade plus he already has to use an inhaler during flu symptom season.

He can barely breathe due to all of the Ragweed, pollen, plus blooming flowers. He was having a lot of trouble sleeping, so both of us talked to the pediatrician about our options. All of us thought the nurse would request a annually flu symptom pill, but he requested plus air cleaner instead. My husband plus I thought air cleaners were only for businesses, offices, plus hospitals, but it turns out that anyone can buy an air filtration system. The nurse gave my husband plus I the name of a medical supply company that specializes in air filtration equipment, air cleaners, plus HEPA filterss, however since both of us had a note from the nurse, both of us qualified for 40% off the retail price. To make things even better, our insurance company covered the remaining 60%. We’ve had the air cleaner in our son’s living room for a few weeks plus I can tell that he is sleeping much better. He still coughs plus sneezes a lot, but at least he is getting plenty of rest before school each afternoon. His flu symptoms will entirely never go away, but at least they can be manageable. My husband plus I also have a younger daughter, plus he is starting to display the same signs of flu symptoms. If the air cleaner helps our son, both of us will entirely buy an air cleaner for our daughter’s living room as well. All of us may even decide to add an air filtration proposal to the entire loft if the results are significant.

Link to website