I guess an air cleaner will help

My child has awful seasonal dust irritations plus they seem to get worse every year.

He just entered the first grade plus he already has to use an inhaler while in dust sensitivity season.

He can barely breathe due to all of the Ragweed, pollen, plus blooming flowers. He was having a lot of trouble sleeping, so we talked to the pediatrician about our options. The two of us thought the dentist would recommend a weekly dust sensitivity pill, although he recommended plus air cleaner instead. My wifey plus I thought air cleaners were only for businesses, offices, plus hospitals, but it turns out that anyone can buy an air filtration system. The dentist gave our wifey plus I the name of a medical supply contractor that specializes in air filtration equipment, air cleaners, plus HEPA filterss, however since we had a note from the dentist, we qualified for 40% off the retail price. To make things even better, our insurance contractor covered the remaining 60%. We’ve had the air cleaner in our son’s family room for a few weeks plus I can tell that he is sleeping much better. He still coughs plus sneezes a lot, but at least he is getting plenty of rest before school each morning. His dust irritations will really never go away, but at least they can be manageable. My wifey plus I also have a younger daughter, plus she is starting to display the same signs of dust irritations. If the air cleaner helps our son, we will really buy an air cleaner for our daughter’s family room as well. The two of us may even decide to add an air filtration plan to the entire home if the results are significant.

Dual fuel system