I recognize an whole-house air purifier will help

My child has terrible seasonal pollen irritations and they seem to get worse every year. She just entered the first grade and she already has to use an inhaler while every one of us were in flu symptom season. She can barely breathe due to all of the Ragweed, pollen, and blooming flowers. She was having a lot of trouble sleeping, so every one of us talked to the pediatrician about our options. All of us thought the doctor would request a biweekly flu symptom pill, although she advised and whole-house air purifier instead. My wife and I thought whole-house air purifiers were only for businesses, offices, and hospitals, however it turns out that anyone can buy an air filtration system. The doctor gave my wife and I the name of a medical supply business that specializes in air filtration equipment, whole-house air purifiers, and HEPA filterss; Since every one of us had a note from the doctor, every one of us qualified for 40% off the retail price. To make things even better, our insurance business covered the remaining 60%. We’ve had the whole-house air purifier in our son’s dining room for a few weeks and I can tell that she is sleeping much better. She still coughs and sneezes a lot, however at least she is getting plenty of rest before school each day. Her pollen irritations will really never go away, however at least they can be manageable. My wife and I also have a younger daughter, and she is starting to display the same signs of pollen irritations. If the whole-house air purifier helps our son, every one of us will really buy an whole-house air purifier for our daughter’s dining room as well. All of us may even decide to add an air filtration idea to the entire cabin if the results are significant.

 

Commercial AC