I think an air purifier will help

My son has terrible seasonal allergies and they seem to get worse every year.

  • He just entered the first grade and he already has to use an inhaler during allergy season.

He can barely breathe due to all of the Ragweed, pollen, and blooming flowers. He was having a lot of trouble sleeping, so we talked to the pediatrician about our options. We thought the doctor would recommend a daily allergy pill, but he recommended and air purifier instead. My wife and I thought air purifiers were only for businesses, offices, and hospitals, but it turns out that anyone can buy an air filtration system. The doctor gave my wife and I the name of a medical supply company that specializes in air filtration equipment, air purifiers, and HEPA filterss. Since we had a note from the doctor, we qualified for 40% off the retail price. To make things even better, our insurance company covered the remaining 60%. We’ve had the air purifier in our son’s bedroom for a few weeks and I can tell that he is sleeping much better. He still coughs and sneezes a lot, but at least he is getting plenty of rest before school each day. His allergies will probably never go away, but at least they can be manageable. My wife and I also have a younger daughter, and she is starting to display the same signs of allergies. If the air purifier helps our son, we will probably buy an air purifier for our daughter’s bedroom as well. We may even decide to add an air filtration system to the entire house if the results are significant.

 

air filter