My household went up in flames because I wasn’t more careful

You know, I’ve heard of spontaneous combustion but I absolutely never believed that it would happen in my own household.

I actually just went away to my parents’ household for the weekend plus then I got a frantic call from one of my neighbors… They told me that my household was on fire! I rushed back to my place as fast as possible only to find that my house was severely disfigured due to a fire.

The firefighters were able to find the root of the fire which was my oil furnace. Evidently, I had some items that were too close to the furnace that were flammable. They speculated that the flames must have rolled out of the furnace plus caught the items on fire… From there, everything basically just went up into flames. It’s a fantastic thing that my neighbors observed the smoke coming from my household plus contacted the fire department right away, however a lot of things in my household were completely disfigured. The fantastic news is that I have fire insurance for my home, so all the disfigured items, including my Heating plus Air Conditioning device were covered. I was truly worried though because I lost several irreplaceable items such as old photographs plus several collectors items. I absolutely never would have figured that my household would go up in flames because of some kind of crazy spontaneous combustion event, however this is a lesson l had to learn the hard way. I realize now that it’s pressing to keep anything that is even slightly flammable far away from the oil furnace. I also want to make sure to get some type of security system that will monitor everything in my household so this never happens again in the future. If there is even a hint of a fire, I want the fire department to be there immediately to take care of it.
central heater