The faulty heating equipment caused my home to burn down

You know, I’ve heard of spontaneous combustion but I never thought it would happen in my own property.

I undoubtedly went away to my parents’ condo for the weekend as well as after that I got a panicky call from one of my neighbors.

They told me that my home was on fire! I quickly rushed back to my beach house as fast as possible only to find that my home was completely disfigured due to a fire. The firefighters were able to locate the root of the fire which was my furnace! Evidently, I had a few items that were too close to the heating equipment that were flammable. They speculated that the sparks must have rolled out of the heating equipment as well as caught the items on fire. From there, everything just went up into flames. It’s a wonderful thing that my neighbors noticed the smoke coming from my property as well as called the fire department immediately, but a lot of things in my beach house were totally disfigured. The great news is that I have fire insurance for my home, so all the disfigured items, including my Heating, Ventilation & A/C equipment were covered. I was honestly incredibly sad though because I lost numerous irreplaceable items like old photographs as well as many collectors items. I honestly never would have thought that my beach house would go up in flames like that because of some spontaneous combustion event, but this is a lesson l guess I had to learn the difficult way. I realize now that it’s absolutely crucial to keep anything that is remotely flammable away from the furnace. I also want to make sure to get some style of security system that will monitor everything in my beach house so this never happens in the future. If there is even a little hint of a fire, I want the fire department to be there to handle it.

 

Zone control